Are you tired of the same old flat sound that your television's built-in speakers offer? Are you looking for a way to create a more dynamic and immersive sound experience? Connecting B&O speakers to an LG TV is a great way to transform your home theater experience.
In this post, we will discuss how to connect B&O speakers to an LG TV for an exceptional sound experience. It can also be a TV from Samsung, Loewe, Philips, Sony or Panasonic. You decide for yourself which brand of TV you like. The sound via a pair of Beolab speakers from Bang & Olufsen will be the same.
Typical B&O speakers are Beolab 1, Beolab Penta, Beolab 18, Beolab 5, Beolab 7 or many other of Bang & Olufsen's unique speakers.
One of the best ways to enjoy music is to connect B&O speakers to your home TV. They make it possible to enjoy your favorite programs as they were intended - with high-resolution sound. This is how you can do it.
- Connecting B&O speakers to your LG TV requires Neo TV from Neomsteren.
- Beo4 or Beoremote One can be used for operation once the connection is established.
- Digital audio transmission from the TV to the Beolab speaker is possible with this setup.
- Use Neo TV from Neomsteren to connect B&O speakers to your LG Samsung, Philips, Loewe, Panasonic or Sony TV.
- Enjoy digital sound transmission from your TV without interference.
The sound from Apple Music, Spotify, Deezer and similar APPs on your TV for the Bang & Olufsen speakers
If you want to stream the sound from built-in apps like Apple Music, Deezer, or Spotify on your TV to your B&O speakers, check if your TV has built-in support for sending the sound to external speakers. To do so, follow these steps:
- Connect your B&O speakers to your TV: You must first ensure that your B&O speakers are properly connected to your TV using Neo TV from Neomesteren
- Open the desired app on your TV: Start the Apple Music, Deezer, or Spotify app on your TV. Find the desired content you want to play.
- Play the content and adjust the volume: Once you have selected a song or a playlist in the app, you must be able to play the sound from the app on your B&O speakers. Use your B&O remote control to adjust the volume as desired.
Depending on the make and model of your TV, the procedure may vary, so it's a good idea to refer to your TV's user manual or contact the manufacturer's customer support if you need further guidance. Note that some apps on certain TV models may be set up with different qualities, so that's also a factor to consider.
What about streaming from a mobile device to the B&O speakers
You can stream the sound from your mobile device to the TV and thus on to the B&O speakers.
To stream sound from your mobile to your TV, there are several methods, depending on your mobile and TV's functions. Here are some common ways to do it:
1. Bluetooth connection:
If both your mobile and your TV have Bluetooth, you can create a Bluetooth connection to stream audio. Follow these steps:
a. Activate Bluetooth on both your mobile and your TV.
b. Pair your mobile with the TV by searching for available devices on both devices and selecting your TV.
c. When the devices are paired, you can play sound from your mobile and the sound will be played on your TV.
2. Chromecast (Google Cast):
If you have a Chromecast device connected to your TV and a compatible mobile, you can use Google Cast to stream audio to your TV:
a. Make sure that both your mobile and your TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
b. Open a Cast compatible app (eg YouTube, Spotify) on your mobile.
c. Tap the Cast icon and select your TV from the list of available devices.
d. The sound from the app on your mobile will now be played on your TV.
3. Apple AirPlay (for Apple devices only):
If you have an Apple device (iPhone, iPad) and an Apple TV, you can use AirPlay to stream audio to your TV:
a. Make sure both your Apple device and Apple TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
b. Open the media player app on your Apple device and tap the AirPlay icon.
c. Select your Apple TV as the desired audio playback destination.
4. Miracast (only for Miracast compatible devices and TV):
If both your mobile and your TV are Miracast compatible, you can use Miracast to mirror your mobile screen and sound on your TV.
a. Enable Miracast on your TV (settings may vary by brand and model).
b. On your mobile, enable Miracast or Screen Mirroring in the settings and select your TV from the list of available devices.
Keep in mind that not all TVs and mobile devices support all of these technologies, so it's important to check compatibility. If your TV does not have built-in support for the mentioned technologies, you can also consider using external devices such as Apple TV, Chromecast or Miracast adapters to achieve the desired functionality.